7.15.2007

A New Vice President

Dear Colleagues & Friends,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I have accepted an offer to join the Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group as a Vice President and will be leaving Isaacson, Miller (see link to NPAG above).

For those of you who do not know NPAG, it is a rapidly growing group with offices in Boston and New York that specializes in highly-crafted services both for academic and nonprofit organizations in leadership transition and for individuals seeking to advance their career in the nonprofit sector. Our clientele are similar to, and in many cases the same as, the clientele of firms like Isaacson, Miller. However, unlikelarger search firms who provide only full-package search services, we provide search and training services by the hour or in packages as needed. This "unbundling" allows us to remain in collaboration with larger firms and to tailor our services to the specific needs of each organization's search. Our flexibility in combination with our minimumoverhead infrastructure also enables cost-conscious clients to afford and receive exactly what they need
during critical times of transition.

Many of you know too that my husband is with the State Department in Moscow. With the wonders of modern technology, I have been able to successfully divide my time between the United States and a US-wired office abroad without any disturbance to my clients in the States. Using NPAG as a platform for growth, I now look forward to enhancing our client-base nationally while expanding our role in the development of nonprofit and academic organizations internationally to better serve an increasingly global nonprofit workforce. My updated contact information is below and I can, as before, be reached at my DC area office, cell, and fax numbers (listed below) or via e-mail at any time,wherever I am.

I feel fortunate to have found a role that keeps me close to the mission I share with many of you, helping public service organizations grow and flourish in their work to the betterment of society. I invite you to visit the NPAG website to acquaint yourselves with our services and I hope, in any event, that you will keep in touch and feel free to reach out to me if I might ever be of assistance to you.

With kind regards,

Katherine

No comments: